My favorite coaching tool - helps ANY relationship.

Recently I had the privilege of talking about my mom on a podcast LISTEN HERE.  I love talking about her.  

It's been almost two years since she's been gone.  Feels like FOREVER.  

With any major life change comes challenges.  I have been SO thankful for the coaching tools I have and for my belief in Jesus an my Heavenly Father.  

On the podcast I share one tool that has been so helpful for me with the other relationships I have.  I believe relationships are SO important and that we have an obligation to LOVE everyone and be kind even if they aren't. 

The tool of the manual has been most beneficial for me because it allows me to let go of how I think other people should be.

In a nutshell the manual is how we think other people should or shouldn't be.  Here are a few examples.
🌻 She should call me to talk.
🌻 He should text me and not call me.
🌻 He should put his stuff away.
🌻 She should text me before coming over.
🌻 He should take out the trash, make the bed, etc.
🌻 She shouldn't be so upset.
🌻 He should just let it go.

None of these are wrong they just make your life more miserable.  Because we can't control others and we can't read their minds.  Have conversations and make requests, but don't hang your emotions on whether the person does what you think they should.  

I believe if this one tool could be shared and applied it would help SO many people that are struggling with their relationships.  

I want to help you with any relationship you want to be better or different.  In January I am teaching a four part workshop.  You can get on the interest list HERE.
It's geared to parenting, but the tools I teach can be applied to any relationship.

Have a wonderful holiday season.
xoxo,
Megan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A child's behavior is not a sign of who they are.

How to have less sibling fights in your home

3 steps for less fighting and yelling at home